Thursday, May 12, 2011

F*** You GAPP

The whole medicaid system disgusts me, especially the Georgia Pediatric Nursing Program. GAPP is Georgia Medicaids medical service program for in home nursing care. Since Brayden is no longer on oxygen he does not qualify for home nursing care. Really??? A quadraplegic with a feeding tube, who has cortical blindness, can not talk, and the cognitive development of a 3 month old does not qualify for home nursing care!!! Oh the things I wish upon those people!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Brayden,
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are a brave courageous fighter, and an inspirational hero. It is hard for me to get the care I need too, because they say I don't qualify for stuff, but I really do. What's the matter with people sometimes.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Fowl Ideas said...

The "next blog" button hath delivered me unto your presence.

Don't forget to vote early and often, and always wear a hat where wild pidgeons roam the quiet countryside.

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.