Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It has been a long time

Sorry it has been so long since posting. As you all may not have known, on Oct. 18th, 2011 I suffered a massive stroke. My right side was affected and I have had to learn to do everything all over again. My mom cared for my children while I was learning how to walk, talk, and how to use my arm and hand again. It has not been an easy road to go down especially having a special needs child who requires a full time caregiver. Brayden has been doing good. He started kindergarten in a new school this year. He really loves school. Here is a quick update on things since the last post. We no longer receive nursing care because the state of Georgia thinks he doesn't need it. We moved to a new house with no stairs & a lot more room. We had some teeth knocked out, at the dentist, while they were being cleaned. We got a new wheelchair and new kafo locking splints last year. We have been working on his meds to help with his tone and he is probably going to wind up with a baclofen pump. We got a new dog last year. Brayden has been doing really well. I'm sure I am forgetting everything but my memory is not so good now. I will try to update more often this year!

3 comments:

jeremy said...

Haven't heard from you for a while. It's a good comeback for you.

countertops wy

MOHSIN said...

so nice blogger

fifa-coin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.