Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Benefit Ride For Brayden August 10th

The benefit ride for Brayden will be on August 10th at 10:00 am. I am not sure of all the details yet but will post them as soon as I know. The ride will start at Walgreens in Ringgold. There will also be a carwash there and food. I think the prices will be 25$ per bike but I am not sure yet on that. Anyone with ideas on other things please feel free to let us know. Brayden has had a good day today. He did not have any ativan all day. He has been pretty calm, but is getting a little spoiled wanting to be held alot. He is holding his head up well now and is looking around and turning his head toward sounds even more than before. We are still not sure about his vision, I think he can see some. He has been very relaxed and had a really good day today.

No comments: